My Life~~Mein Leben (Flash Back)

Monday, January 24, 2005

Try new stuff?? AKA train train story


Skifahren.... 1st time.. might also be the last time...as there wont be snow in Singapore and Malaysia. I went there with Clement and Jorge. We woke up damn early but boarded the wrong train. Actually it was the right train but we thought that it was the wrong train. Therefore we alighted from the train and then realised that it was the right train.... then we have to wait for another 1 hour for the next train. Sigh... stupid train.

The train took us to Lenggries, the skiing paradies. When we reached there, we attended a short train..ing course and a lady train..er (instructor) spent about 2hours to train... us so that we are trained... and fit for skiing.

After the 2 hours of train..ing and we wanna tried to ski from the top. But the train..er said that we are not trained.. enough for that. Ok.. We listened to the train..er,while we were listening. So after listening, we went up anyway. :P




1st i thought I was trained and I was full of confident.. but then... when I was up there.... "shit... i am scared"





To cut the long story short, I am finally a trained skier!! ... (of course after falling about 15 times from the top).


My friends, below are Jorge Cleto and Clement Ma. Jorge is from Mexico and Clement is from Canada.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home