My Life~~Mein Leben (Flash Back)

Sunday, January 30, 2005

My Farewell in Munich



Few days later I will be leaving Munich, to Bruchsal for my internship with Siemens. My friends and I gathered for the last time in Munich for cooking and dinner.


He is Juan, from Chile. Very funny like Jim Carrey

After dinner we adjourned to Augustina Bierhouse for a drink.







The good time that we had for the whole semester were unforgettable. We have done lots of things together like Snow fighting, Skiing, travelling, cooking and eating...etc..

Thank God that I had made very good friends during my exchange program. I will miss them alot while I am in Bruchsal, and also not knowing what to expect there... will I be able to find good friends like them in Bruchsal??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home