My Life~~Mein Leben (Flash Back)

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bye Bye Munich.... :(

Today is my last day staying in Munich, also my last day of the student exchange program with TUM. I am moving to Bruchsal for my internship with Siemens.

Yu, Jorge and I shared and rented a car , they drove me to Bruchsal because I had too many stuffs to carry. It is not possible to travel by train or else I would have to make 2 trips. Then the total cost for the train ride would be 200 euro (RM1000). The good thing was we managed to get a nice car...






We dont know the way to Bruchsal actually. Thanks to the navigation systme, which guids us to Bruchsal.






Jorge was the driver. heeheheh



Yu sits at the back so that he could study for his exam for the next day.


We prepared some foods, sandwishes and japanese snacks...


After about 4 hours car ride, finally we have arrived at Bruchsal. After checking in, we drove to Heidelberg to meet Yu's friends.


Two years ago I stayed in Heidelberg for 1 month for an immersion program. I missed that place too.
We stayed there for dinner and then drove back again to Bruchsal.


Thats my new room. Well, I dont know when we will meet again but we are sure that we will surely meet each other during the internship period.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger kakikopi said…

    wow you've updated so much already!

    great looking pics!

     
  • At 7:12 AM, Blogger Javier Lopez said…

    Have to update then or else when the term in NUS starts, I dont think I would have the time...

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger perate said…

    Wow, i did not know you hjas so many blogs. And they are good (well, some of them). Congrats. I'm amazed.

     
  • At 8:35 PM, Blogger Javier Lopez said…

    Hey Juan

    Danke fuer die Komplimente!! aber nicht alle...:P Gracias!!
    hahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home